- Wish a friend on his/her birthday (or) give them a surprise vist/party
- Thank people when they help you
- Never expect something from others when you help them
- Feed a stray dog (or) adopt it
- When you want to enter a new market in business, give your service/product for NO COST. Your product (and your goodwill) will do the rest of the talking
- SMILE at others, don't be sombre (even when the going gets tough)
- Help your wife/mother with the domestic chores at times
- What you've learnt is meant for others too. Pass it on!
- Trust yourself and People you work with
- Speak the truth....always. This can give you the most of happiness and success!
Happiness and Success is like the water in this pot, the ability to give is similar to the stones and the pot is comparable to our lives. The more (stones) you put into the pot, the more closer Happiness and Success (water) gets to you!
Newton had scientifically put this phenomenon in his Third Law of Motion as "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction"
Remember - What goes up, has to come down! Keep Giving!
PS: Ravi - Thanks for pointing the striking typo!
Point 6 - I think you mean 'Sombre'.
There is nothing wrong in being happy and sober ! :-)
Nice Post !
Thanks for pointing out that striking typo...yes its sombre.
Another mistake of mine...I dont proofread my posts that often :-)...need to do away with this bad habit!
Post a Comment